Lord’Steven Michael Smith
Master Chief Instructor/Creator
S.T.R.E.E.T. Combat Defense System
Instructor Smith realizes that the world is constantly growing and changing. That means that the dangers a person may face on the street are always fluctuating. To keep up with this ever-shifting need, Instructor Smith is dedicated to constantly learning from the best trainers and minds in personal self-defense from around the country and the WORLD.
He has been studying martial arts for almost 50 years, and he refuses to stop learning. It is his mission to improve at every opportunity, so he and his S.T.R.E.E.T. Combat Defense System are always ready to help people defend themselves.
Skills are but not limited to:
*Trained in Urban Warfare / Fifth Level Defender 1968-1972.
* Trained in Tae Kwon Do 1969-1976.
- Northern Shaolin Kung Fu (Tiger Style)19761979.
- * U.S. Army 1980-82 TOC Operator.*
- Hand to Hand Combat Training R.O.K. Special Forces, Plum Blossom Flower Prayer Mantis Kung Fu/Dongduchun, South Korea 1980-81.
- *Trained in Hapkido 1980-1981.
- * Taught Tae Kwon Do At Fort Hood, Texas 1981-82.
- * S.T.R.E.E.T. Combat Defense System Created 2004* Member of the National Security Alliance / Women’s Safety Network 2005. (Expired)* Certified Level I Kettlebell Instructor Granted by Michael Skoggs of Elite Kettle Gym Portland, Oregon June 2010.
- * Member/Instructor Cane Masters International Association Exercise and Self Defense System 2010: Grand Master/Creator Mark Shuey Sr.
- June 2010 Authorized Battling Ropes Coach Under the Creator, Mr. John Brookfield.
- and STILL LEARNING!